To make a central agency that would allow the realization of the standardization of the Islamic legal system to uphold justice.
To streamline the provisions of Islamic law throughout the country as well as handling appeals cases effectively and systematically.
"Syariah Principles of Justice"
- Establishing Islamic Laws relating to the administration of the Uniform Court for adoption in the states;
- Ensure that all states use the Open Service Shariah Officer of General Federation;
- Ensure that the cases handled by the Syariah Appeal Court fair, efficient and orderly;
- Facilitate the use of information technology systems to facilitate widespread Islamic judicial administration;
- Developing a resource center for use by public officials and related legal and judicial system of syariah;
- Mobilizing resources and research related to the legal system of Sharia judicial system for the promotion of judicial management and the Islamic Shariah Court of Malaysia;
- Implement training requirements for all officers and employees of the syariah legal and judicial institutions throughout the country.
- Review and streamline the laws of Islam that is comprehensive, effective and systematic in relation to the administration of the Court within five (5) years (2013);
- Handling and resolving cases of sharia appeal within three (3) months after registration with all regulatory requirements have been complied with;
- Admission officers and Islamic states which have agreed to the scheme of common services to the regular Shariah Officer within six (6) months from the date of the agreement;
- Managing complaints and advice within fourteen (14) from the date of receipt;